PLG Check-in and Map data Report February 2017
I have achieved mostly all of the personal learning goals that I set for myself back in October. I can continue to try hard in all my classes to have good grades and reach my number one goal. My viewpoints about my goals did not change because I continue believing that I can achieve all of them. In terms of my Academic growth showed by MAP scores, I improved by 6 points. By my Spring MAP test, I hope to get a higher score and a new learning experience.
My Short Term Goal
- Have HIGHER grades in each of my classes.
- Be able to help others in whatever way (School,home,etc).
- Exercise my body more than just in PE.
My Medium-Term Goal
- Be able to talk to everybody at school at least one time.
- Help make Mendez a better place before we leave for high school.
- Run 3 miles in less than 15 minutes.
My Long- Term Goal
- Take classes that will help me with my future career.
- Try my hardest in my highschool years.
- Increase body exercises
I believe I am doing great on the goals that set for myself. I want to continue working on being able to exercise more than just in my PE class. This is the thing I want to work on the most because I feel like I have accomplished more than half of my other goals but I haven't really worked on this one. In the past three months, I learned that I am capable of doing something if I put all that I've got into it. I also learned that I am a very caring and helpful person. I really hope to be able to set more goals in the future that will help me be a successful person in life.